Thursday, March 3, 2011

Follow Friday 40 & Over... on Thursday!



From Java's blog, Never Growing Old (http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday-40-and-over.html)...
"Welcome to the 40th edition of the
Follow Friday 40 and Over!!
Wow!! We've done this 40 times!! How awesome!!
Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!

The RULES to join in are very simple!
1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)"

Welcome to everyone who has found Bags, Books & Bon Jovi through this Friday Follow. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Please leave a comment so I can head over to your blog and check it out!

5 comments:

Java said...

Hi Kathy!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

I am now following you. Please follow me if you haven't already done so!!

I would also like to invite you to join the Over 40 Bloggers Club!! Take a look and join in the fun!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Java

Kathy said...

Thanks for following me, Java! I've been a follower of yours for a while. I'll definitely check out your Over 40 Bloggers Club. It sounds fun!

Carolyn said...

Hey Kathy...AWESOME blog...absolutely LOVE the layout...I am also a Friday 40 Blog hopper...check me out and appreciate some love via following and comments

http://thebackyardbeautyandbookboutique.blogspot.com/

Carolyn said...

also I'm an 80's NUT and have future plans for BonJovi on my Flashback Friday segment...won't you follow me and await some BonJovi love via Backyard Beauty and Book Boutique Style?

Doreen McGettigan said...

I am a new visitor and follower via Java. Your blog is unique; I love it.
Have a fabulous weekend!
http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com