
From Java's blog... Welcome to the 40th edition of "Meet Me On Monday!"
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Questions:
1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
2. Do you scrapbook?
3. Do you take any daily medications?
4. What is your favorite sound?
5. Where were you born?
My answers...

1. Without a doubt...CRISPY! Crispy chicken tacos, to be exact! With a guacamole tostada a la carte... no rice, no beans! This is my default order whenever we have Mexican. Here is the menu page from our very favorite Mexican restaurant. Janeth is our favorite waitress! The Nachos Supreme Carnitas in the picture is my son's default order :D
2. That short answer is that no, I don't scrapbook. The other short answer is that I am, seriously, the least "crafty" person I know!

3. Thankfully, I do not take any daily medications. I do try to remember to take a multi-vitamin every day, though.
4. Besides silence (really, I love it when it's quiet), I would say any Bon Jovi song. Right now, I'm loving (again!) this one...

5. I was born in Topeka, Kansas.

4 comments:
We have a lot in common!
1. Yay! Crispy all the way.
2. I don't scrapbook either. I'm very un-crafty.
3. I take those same vitamins pictured...when I remember.
4. Ahhh, silence. It's a beautiful thing.
5. I was born in Georgia, but today I live not too far from Topeka. :)
Fun questions!
Silence can be a very good thing :)
Have a great week!
Yes, I am with ya on the silence, but I also love me some 80s big hair and Bon Jovi. Are there even any bad Bon Jovi songs? Love it! :-)
I love your blog. I love bags and shoes. I guess most ladies do. I really like Bon Jovi. He's so cute. I hope you have a great day. Doylene
Post a Comment