
From Java's blog, Never Growing Old (http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday-40-and-over.html)...
"Welcome to the 40th edition of the
Follow Friday 40 and Over!!
Wow!! We've done this 40 times!! How awesome!!
Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!
The RULES to join in are very simple!
1. Grab the button
2. Add your link to the list
3. Visit as many other blogs as you can
4. Follow the ones you like (and comment on their blog to say that you are following)"
Welcome to everyone who has found Bags, Books & Bon Jovi through this Friday Follow. I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Please leave a comment so I can head over to your blog and check it out!

3 comments:
Hi, Kathy! Thanks for dropping by. I love books and bags--two out of three isn't bad, is it?
Hi Kathy! I just landed on your blog and I love the vintage chic feeling of it. I am now following you thanks to Java's Friday Follow, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time :) See you there!
Happy Friday
Stopping by via the hop!
Post a Comment