I'm sure you've noticed the reviews around the blogosphere for a great online store...CSN! Have you shopped there yet? CSN Stores have over 200 online stores where you can find everything from framed art to bookcases to dining room sets and, yes, even handbags!!! Yep... you read that right! Handbags... one of my three favorite things (you know the other two, don't you?) I literally spent a few hours last night "surfing" their site...and I didn't even have to wear a swimsuit... thank goodness :D
I've been given the opportunity to choose an item from their website for a honest, thoughtful and fair review. What shall I choose to review? Hmmm... will it be framed art? How about a bookcase? Could it be dining room sets? Or will it be a handbag? You'd think it would be a tough choice... there are so many choices. It really wasn't . In the end, I chose to review... well, you'll have to keep reading my blog to find out. I'm sure, though, you can easily guess!
**I am not receiving any monetary compensation for this honest, thoughtful and fair review. I am, however, receiving a gift certificate to use for my product (have you guessed what it is, yet?) review. I will post my honest opinion that others may or may not agree with.**
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I bet its a dining room set. LOL...maybe a handbag though. That's cool you're getting to do a review. Review a couch for me okay. I just need a love seat size. ;) Next time I hear of an ugly couch contest I'm entering mine in it. LOL.
Post a Comment