
From Jennifer's blog...
ATTENTION!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!!
NEW BOOK BLOGGER HOP TWIST!!
It's Thursday and Jennifer at http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ has posted her weekly Book Blogger Hop a little bit early!
ABOUT THE HOP: This is a weekly event, hosted by Jennifer at http://www.crazy-for-books.com/, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read. It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends! Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know! Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added! And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!
OPTIONAL TWIST: On your blog hop post, tell us about some of the other great blogs you've found while Hopping around! DISCLAIMER:The Hop isn't just for you to throw your link in there and not visit any other blogs. It's all about networking and finding new blogs that are of interest. So, in the spirit of the Hop, try to make some time to visit other blogs and don't post your link if you are not planning on visiting other blogs in the Hop that week. This is a weekly event, so if you don't have time this week, that's fine! We'll see you next week!If you sign MckLinky, please share the love and POST ABOUT THE HOP ON YOUR BLOG! How else will anyone else find out about it and come join the party?Please check out her blog for a list of great book bloggers! Leave a comment so they know you've visited because of Jennifer's Book Blog Hop!
**And if you've found my blog, through The Book Blogger Hop... Thanks, I'm happy you found me! I love new visitors! Please leave a comment for me... I'd love to visit your blog, too.**
The Hop is going to start having a CRAZY twist each week, to get to know each other a little better! Each week, I will ask you a question that you will answer on your own blog hop post on your blog - just a way for us to interact and get to know one another! So, when you enter you blog link below, make sure YOU LINK DIRECTLY TO YOUR BLOG HOP POST for the week!!
We are getting to know our Book Blog Hoppers! Please answer the following question in your blog hop post!
This week's question: Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!
If you've read my blog at all, you probably know my favorite authors... I love to talk about them! Elizabeth George, Jacqueline Winspear, Craig Johnson, Ed McBain and Jeffrey Archer are probably the cream of that crop.
The primary reason I like them is pretty basic... great storytelling! Above all, if the story isn't there, a novel juat falls flat. That said, however... each of these authors is a master at creating characters... Thomas Lynley, Maisie Dobbs, Walt Longmire, Steve Carella and Harvey Metcalfe are so well-written that they are wholly believable. I look forward to each new book, not only for the great story but re-connect with these characters.

6 comments:
Hi Kathy,
I've just recently started the Maisie Dobbs series by Jacqueline Winspear and LOVE them.
Hi there! *waves* hopping over via hop.I love your blog :P Sure to stop over sometime soon again! HAve a lovely weekend!
Take Care,
Lisa (Badass Bookie)xx
http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/
Hi! I'm visiting from the Hop! I've never read the Maisie Dobbs books...but they sound like fun :-)
I am stopping by from the hop and became a new follower. Come by my blog if you can. Have a great weekend.
http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com
Stopping by from the hop. I haven't read any of the authors you mentioned, but I may have to check them out.
talesandtreats.blogspot.com
I love Jeffrey Archer's books though I admit to not having read one in quite awhile!
Have a great weekend, Bonnie
Post a Comment