Friday, July 16, 2010

Follow My Book Blog Friday!


From ParaJunkee View's blog...
To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list
Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.onceuponachapter.com
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Happy Follow Friday!

If you've found me through ParaJunkee...

Welcome Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook


Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya,
Just stopping by because of the Hop. Love your background!

Missy said...

Dropping by through Follow Friday. Pretty blog! I'm now a follower!

Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

West Coast Beach Wife said...

Hello, I am a brand new follower. I hopped over from FF. Your blog is gorgeous, and I love the concept!

-Westie
Beach Wives' Diaries
http://beachwives.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Just stopping by on the Follow My Book Blog Friday. I saw your blog title and you had me at Bon Jovi! :-)

You have a great blog and I'm now a follower.

Sherri at Urban Girl Reader

Aimee said...

Just hopping by! New follower. My Blog Hop/Friday Follow

Angel said...

Stopped by from the hop, want to join in on this meme soon, how fun!!

Come by and follow me if you get a chance!!

http://aheartforwords.blogspot.com/

Readaholics said...

There's nothing quite like Bon Jovi. (Sigh) Just stopping by on the hop. Have a great weekend.
Don't do anything I wouldn't do. HA! Ha!

Readaholics Anonymous

Shari said...

I too love me a an awesome bag, and wonderful(entertaining)books. Looking forward to following. Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com