Purple lovers are generally blessed by a true sense of values. Here genius is often found, but genius that never promotes itself. One of their greatest charms lies in the sublime quality of their minds: an abiding wisdom which they never attempt to force on others. - Faber Birren
M spent the night at my Mom's last night so J, J and I tried a new restaurant. It's called Sporting News Grill. We figured it would have basic "bar" food. We were pleasantly surprised. The decor was very upscale with big boothes next to a water wall. The bar was a dark wood with leather bar chairs and a stone wall behind it. Of course, there were big plasma TVs but the overall feel was more like a fine dining restaurant than a sports bar. J (husband) had fish and chips but, instead of "chips", he had onon rings. They were really good! I am an onion ring "snob". I only like the onion rings from Winsteads, a restaurant in Kansas City. So, I very rarely even try onion rings from a restaurant because I know they won't meet the Winsteads "standard" :o) However, I tried these and, yay...they were pretty good. I told J & J that on a scale of 1-100 (Winsteads being 1000 (not a typo), of course...lol), those onion rings were about a 75. Not bad...I'd probably eat them again.

I carried a purple Vera Wang Hobo bag. It's very slouchy and has great silver hardware. I also wore a purple scarf and gloves. At this time of year, I love wearing scarves. I need to figure out more ways to wear them, though. It seems that I only know about three ways.

I was "googling" things last night and found this really cool peace sign. I'm trying to figure out how to put it under my blog title box. So, Lori (or anyone who knows), if you're reading this, let me know how to do it. I want it to look like the book widget at the top of your blog.

1 comment:
1. Ok, I'll email you about how to put it on your blog.
2. Love Love love the bag!
3. I know what you mean about onion rings. Get a bad one and it ruins them for life.
4. I love the Purple Lovers!!!
Post a Comment