Monday, February 2, 2009

Carrying KVZ While Watching D&B

Let me preface this by saying I know this is silly...
I'm sitting here watching Dooney & Borke on QVC. It makes me very happy to watch this! Had I known, in college, that talking about Dooney & Bourke handbags on TV was a legitimate career opportunity...I would have definitely majored in that!Can you imagine that...getting paid for discussing handbags on TV. The host today was not one of my favorites but I love Susan from Dooney. I could so be her friend!


I feel like a traitor as I watch the D&B presentation. I'm not carrying one of my many Dooney and Bourke handbags today. I'm carrying a Kathy Van Zeeland bag today. It's very "blingy", according M. I only carry it when I'm wearing solid colors. Today, it's a black shirt and jeans. In my opinion, it's just the right amount of bling for that outfit.

No comments: