~I now have a purple glitter computer keyboard and mouse. M and I were at Claire's and the set was on sale for $5. I LOVE anything purple so I bought it. J and J think it's crazy but it's actually a great set. The keyboard is very quiet. My last keyboard was very loud...all the keys "clicked" when hit. My only complaint is that it lays flat so I propped a book under it and it's good to go!
~I am starting to be obsessed with blog backgrounds. I, seriously, could change it everyday. There are so many great ones! I even found a Bon Jovi background but I can't figure out how to add it.
~We play an online game called "Bookworm", usually scoring about 250,000 points. Last night, J and I played a game and when it finally ended, we had scored over 2,640,000 points. We started at about 9 pm, J went to bed at 1am and I went to bed at 2:30 am. I actually left the computer on last night because you can't "save" the game. I played this morning until I finally lost. I have a feeling that game was a fluke and I'm hoping that we won't try to better that score any time soon.
~I ordered a really cute purse on Ebay last week and can't wait to receive it. I already have the outfit I will wear with it planned. Yes, I do that :o) More often than not, I will choose a purse first and then plan my outfit around it. I have tomorrow's outfit planned starting with the bag.
~I read a lot of blogs mostly "Mom" blogs and adoption blogs. I read somewhere that 36 million women blog. I think that number may be high but what an interesting concept blogging is. It amazes me how open some people are about very intimate details of their lives...and then strangers (me and many, many others)can read all about it. I blog "surf"...going from one blog to another that is linked from the first. Usually, I choose a title that sounds interesting and go from there.
~Speaking of blogs, I completely understand how a lot of blogs are all about the children. It's a 21st century way of keeping family informed of what's going on. I'm trying, though, to make my blog about me. Is that selfish? Probably. Does that make me a bad Mom? I don't think so. Even though I have my blog set to "private', I don't want strangers knowing a lot about my kids. Of course, I will mention them...but I won't post pictures or even write their full name. That, however, has more to do with my laziness (not wanting to type it out) than secrecy :o) Also, those who know them...know what they look like and what their names are.
~ My husband's name also starts with a J. I think it's fairly easy to figure out who I'm talking about.
~I can't think of anything else to write about and I'm tired so I'll end this here and blog again another time.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your blog! I'm too chicken to mess with mine because I'm afraid I'll never find the old background again. LOL And the one time I did change, I somehow wound up with white ink and couldn't see my blog. LOL
I enjoy reading your entries and love the pocketbooks of course. I think making the blog about yourself is smart. It's a good place for you to share about yourself, for yourself. Sometimes that includes the kids and sometimes it doesn't. I don't think that's selfish at all.
I don't consider my blog a "Mommy" blog. I blog for me. The kids are obviously mentioned a lot because life does tend to revolve around them, but it's not ALL about them.
Have you checked out CutestBlogOnTheBlock.com? Super-cute backgrounds!
Post a Comment