Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese Food, Student Council & Bowling

Today is an odd day for the kids...although they would probably tell you they love it :o)

M has a late start and didn't have to be at school until 11am. J has an early dismissal at 1:30pm.

After J gets home, My Mom and I will take him to Panda Express for a late lunch. M has Student Council after school. She is so proud to be the fifth grade representative. They are both in a bowling league after school but M will skip that today because of Student Council.

We are not one of those families that has oodles of activities but it seems that every activity that J&M do, is on Thursdays. Even M's Girl Scout meetings are every other Thursday night. Add to that...our family favorite TV show, Survivor, is on Thursdays :o)


My bag today is a Dooney & Bourke tote that I bought on QVC years ago. It was chosen for me today by my "Fashion Girl"...M. When I need some fashion advice, I'll ask her. Sometimes, it's what earrings look best but, usually it's which bag should I carry that day. Yes, I'm training her well!

I thought I'd also post a picture of what I carry every day in my various bags. The first question I seem to get when someone finds out that I change my handbag every day, is how do I do that. It's actually very organized so switching bags is very simple. Also, I'm nosy and always think about what other women carry in their bags! Here's a list...my wallet, my LG ENV2 cell phone with a pink cover (LOVE this phone), day planner (with pictures of handbags and shoes, naturally! My friend, Lori has the same one. I think about her sometimes when I'm using mine),keys, Dooney & Bourke Wrislet in Grape (it holds my chapsticks and lip glosses), makeup case (with Impressionist painitings...my favorite), gum and favorite mints as well as a cute cheetah print sunglass case and sunglasses. My wallet and day planner are switched out often but definitely not every day.

No comments: