Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bag, Surprise Book and Jon







Today's bag is an "Army" green suede hobo. While I think it has too many pockets on the front (I tend to like bags without any), the color makes up for that! I know this picture doesn't do it justice. I really need to use the digital camera we received for Christmas as opposed to my cell phone.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a copy of Firefly Lane in the mail. According to the letter, I filled out an online survey about books and this was a "thank you". I haven't read anything by her, so, it'll go in my TBR pile and I'll try it.

Jon Bon Jovi was on Oprah yesterday discussing the Inauguration. It was nice to see some family pictures that he shared. He is very well-spoken and looked, as usual, great. Loved his pocket square!

No comments: