
From Java's blog... Welcome to the 42nd edition of
"Meet Me On Monday!"
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!
If you have a question suggestion please email me at: nevergrowingold@hotmail.com and if I use your question I will give you a shout out!
Questions:
1. Who would be your dream celebrity date?
2. Do you have any food restrictions?
3. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
4. Sausage or bacon?
5. Do you Google, Bing or Yahoo?
My Answers~~

1. Please see the title of my blog! Jon Bon Jovi... of course!! I've posted this picture before but I just love it. He's a little scruffy and he's wearing his hat shows his love of football! But, my true celebrity dream date would be Cary Grant...swoon!


2. As much as I love onions, they just don't love me. I get really bad heartburn when I eat them. I have discovered if I take a couple of Pepcid tablets, it takes care of it and I'm free to eat onions...yay!

3. It, obviously, depends. If I'm working or meeting someone for coffee and want to look presentable, I usually take about 45 minutes to an hour... from shower to "out the door".
4.
5. Definitely Google. I like how they change their logo to coincide with certain events.Thanks for stopping by by Bags, Books & Bon Jovi! Please leave a comment so I can Meet You on Monday, too!

8 comments:
I didn't even think of some of the older actors. Cary Grant certainly would've been a great one to meet! I think Bing Crosby would've been a good one also. Could you imagine him crooning while you are dinner together? nice!
I knew you'd mention Bon Jovi and Cary Grant. They'd be perfect for you Kathy.
I can have a similar reaction when I eat cooked onions - raw seem to be ok. The worst though it guacamole - I LOVE it - it HATES me!!
Carey Grant is a great choice. I should have answered Clark Gable. They don't make movie stars like that anymore.
New follower from hop and it is nice to meet you.
Please stop by http://momsinvent.blogspot.com/ and get to know me.
I like Bon Jovi. I think he's a nice person. I love Cary Grant. He stayed handsome even when he was old. I always loved Robert Montgomery. I'm a big fan of old movies.
Wow... I'm happy to see some of you love the classic movie stars, too!
Cary would be my dream date! I'm still trying to work my way through all of his movies. I could watch him all day.
Cute post!
I love OJ but it doesn't love me.
Who doesn't love a scruffy BJ?
Post a Comment