Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop.. on Monday!!



DizzyC at DizzyC's LittleBook Blog...http://dizzycslittlebookblog.blogspot.com... is taking over for Jennifer today! Go to her blog and check out the Hop!
"Jennifer says.....
I had a really busy week last week and was unable to get the Book Blogger Hop post up in time over the weekend. So, I present you with the first ever NON-WEEKEND Book Blogger Hop! This Hop will run through Thursday! Have fun!!

This week's question comes from Aislynn who reviews at Knit, Purl, Stitch...Read and Cook!
"Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?"

Are you, at all, surprised? I think not! Look at the title of my blog. I LOVE purses!! Always have, always will! I love expensive bags as much as I love the cute ones I buy at Target. One of my very guilty pleasures is TJ Maxx. I love looking at their selection. There are very high-end designer bags as well as labels that are less expensive! If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know I change my bag every day... sometimes more! I think that is the epitome of a guilty pleasure!

This graphic was made for me by Karen. Please check out her blogs... Deep in the Heart (http://karenintx.blogspot.com/) and Grab It Graphics (http://grabitgraphics.blogspot.com/)

2 comments:

Karen in Texas said...

At first I thought your guilty pleasure would be Bon Jovi Kathy. LOL. I have no idea what my guilty pleasure is. Right now its Bluebell Homemade in the Shade (vanilla ice cream with a ribbon of chocolate fudge all through it)ice cream I think. Really bad for me but only available for the month of April at least. LOL. The bad thing is that they always have Rocky Road in the ice cream section.

I've come across some really nice 1800's ladies that I need to play with for you even if you don't use them. They're similar in feel to your Keep It Fancy lady that you've been using. I'll have to see what I come up with for them.

Kathy said...

LOL, Karen... ice cream should never be considered a "guilty" pleasure!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!