Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meet Me on Monday!


From Java's blog... Welcome to the 41st edition of
"Meet Me On Monday!"
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Questions:

1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
4. What is your favorite candle scent?
5. Coffee or tea?

My Answers...


1. We have been thinking about this question because the morning show we listen to was discussing this topic. They actually ate just one thing for a week. My answer is kind of cheating but I would choose salads. The reason it's cheating is because there are so many different ways to prepare them that it is almost a different meal every time.

2. I tend to write my posts the day I post them. I only write book reviews in advance. I do this so that my reviews are well thought out. I think that's only fair to the author. They have provided me with a free book. I owe them a thoughtful review... not one that is written without much thought or concern.

3. I rode in an ambulance when I was a child. I was playing "chase" with some friends and fell. I had the wind knocked out of me and couldn't breathe. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but, apparently, it was so my parents called an ambulance.




4. I work, part-time, at Bath & Body Works so I LOVE candles! Right now, my favorite scent is Pink Sangria.It is such an amazing fragrance!! But, my all-time favorite candle fragrance is Winter. It is BEYOND AMAZING!!


5. I LOVE tea! My Mother is from Germany so we grew up drinking tea. My favorite is plain old Lipton hot tea but I do love flavored teas every now and then. I never really drank coffee until a few years ago when I discovered those blended frozen coffee drinks. Starbucks frappucinos are good but I tend to like the ones from small coffee houses better!

Thanks for Meeting Me on Monday... even though it's really Sunday :D Please leave a comment so I can Meet You on Monday!

7 comments:

Donna Urso said...

Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm a coffee drinker, but enjoy an afternoon cup of tea. I'm Just One Donna from www.justonedonna.com.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I prefer tea over coffee! Coffee just doesn't taste right. Tea just tastes better. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Cruzin through the linky list of the Meet me on Monday, and I had to stop over because I love Bon Jovi!! You caught my eye with that one :) I have just discovered the pink sangria candle and I absolutely love it!!!

Tiffani

dtbrents said...

I love the pictures on your blog. I have always loved pictures of people having tea. I enjoyed your post. Have a great week Doylene

Hilary said...

Visiting from meet me on Monday….. I didn't pick salad, but I could have. Love it!

My Vegan Life said...

Love the name of your blog!I really enjoyed your post!Carly visiting via Meet Me On Monday
www.peacefullychaotic.blogspot.com

Denise G said...

We sound very similar! I love Lipton but sometimes enjoy a herbal tea. I love iced cappucino. But try not to drink them too often as they are high in calories! Not fair that all the tasty things are high in calories lol...