Friday, February 18, 2011

Follow Friday 40 and Over~


If you're stopping by from Java's blog...http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com... WELCOME!!!

Stick around and check out my blog! I hope you like what you see. Please leave a comment so that I can read your blog, too!

Be sure to read C.W. Gortner's guest blog about his new novel, The Tudor Secret. You can find it here... http://bagsbooksandbonjovi.blogspot.com/2011/02/tudor-secret-by-c-w-gortner.html. You can also read my review as well as enter my very first giveaway here...http://bagsbooksandbonjovi.blogspot.com/2011/02/tudor-secret-by-cw-gortner-review.html If you choose to enter the giveaway, please comment on that post as that is where I'm taking the entries. But, feel free to comment on the author's guest post... he's ne of my favorite authors!

I hope you stop back later as I will be posting my Friday meme, First Line Friday!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you on your blog :D

2 comments:

Denise G said...

Hi Kathy! Love you blog!! You had me at Bon Jovi LOL... Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back!

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

A fellow Bon Jovi lover! Dropped by from the Over 40 blog hop!