Friday, January 21, 2011

Second Blog Anniversary!


Today is the second anniversary of Bags, Books & Bon Jovi!!

I hadn't read my first post in quite a while so here it is...


WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2009
The First of Many...Hopefully!


I'm not quite sure why I'm doing this. Peer pressure, I guess! At my age, that's almost laughable. It seems that all my online friends are blogging so who am I to be left behind?!?

I will try to blog whenever I think there is something that needs to be forever recorded in cyberspace :o)

I also want to use my blog to post pictures of the bags that I carry each day. Those who know me, know that I have a lot of bags and change them daily. Yes, daily! Crazy, I know but I love purses and want to show off my collection! I think my collection is so great! I love them all equally...my Louis Vuittons, Dooney & Bourkes as well as the bags I buy at Target and Kohl's!

I will also blog about books. Again, those who know me, know I love books! I belong to two book clubs and read all the time. Thank goodness for carpools as that's when I do a lot of reading...waiting in my car. I'll not only blog about books I'm reading but just about anything book "related".


When I started blogging, I really had no idea how big the "blogosphere" was and how Bags, Books & Bon Jovi would become a part of it. I think what amazes me most, though, is that there are these wonderful people who like what I write enough to "follow" me. I love my blog and I love that there are other bloggers who enjoy it, too!


To you, my followers... my very sincere thank you!

6 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Happy Blog Anniversary!

Melissa said...

Happy anniversary! I thought of you the other day, BTW ... I won a Butler Bag by Jen Groover and it arrived in the mail. Love it!

Misfit said...

Oooh, do I see a new background? Nice.

Happy bloggiversary and many more to come :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Karen in Texas said...

Happy Bloggerversary Kathy! Here's to many more First Line Fridays, beautiful bags and even more beautiful Bon Jovi pictures being read in your blog.

Kathy said...

Thanks, everyone for the kind comments!
You ROCK!!!