Saturday, January 22, 2011

CSN Review... Sydney Love Tote... Again!!

I was fortunate to be contacted by Eileen at CSN to review another great product. Of course, I said yes!!!

I promise you that I looked at a lot of products. I really did! There are, literally, thousands of fantastic products at amazing prices... even swing sets ... how cool is it that you can order a swing set through the web! I even asked my family if there was anything they would like to review. In the end, though, I chose another Sydney Love Tote. This is my second one, and... I LOVE them!!!

Let me say, first, that the pictures I took are not the best quality. I have a new computer and haven't quite figured everything out. But, let me assure you... the tote bag is of the BEST quality!!! Here's the link on the CSN website. Please go there so you can see this bag in all its glory :D

Just like the first bag I received... everything about this transaction was easy... besides, of course, choosing what to order... lol! Not a bad problem to have... don't you agree?!?


This is what the bag looked like out of the box... wrapped in tissue and plastic. The handles were wrapped in plastic, too.

This "Vintage Hotel" pattern is so fun! I have been looking at all "patches" and colors on the bag and can't wait to use it. Like most women (I believe), I wear a lot of black... it's slimming, after all :D and with all the vibrant colors, it's the perfect tote to "pop" an outfit. It is, most definitely, a tote. It's too big to be a purse, really... but that's okay! I LOVE totes. I can throw my bag, my ereader, water bottle and assorted accoutrements (hey, that would make a great blog title!!) in it and be prepared for my day. There's a whole line of bags, agendas and wallets with this same print and... can you hear it... the wallet and the agenda are calling my name! I love matching accessories... but that's another post for another day... lol!


This is the tote bag rarin' to go... lol! It will definitely carry everything I need. I sincerely wish these pictures were better. M just came in to give me a fast tutorial... yes, my 12 year old daughter knows more about computers than I do. Not a big surprise there, huh? Anyway... back to the tote bag, it has a fun polka dot lining with quite a few pockets... in which my cell phone, sunglasses and, of course... the ever-present lip gloss (Dark Kiss by Bath and Body Works. I am truly addicted to this!) will fit nicely! There is also an outside zippered pocket. I love that... I can toss my keys in there, zip it up and A) not worry about them falling out and B) not having to "dig" for them.

If you haven't already, please read the review of my first Sydney Love bag. I get compliments every time I carry it!

Thanks again to Eileen and CSN Stores for allowing me to choose this great Sydney Love Vintage Hotel Tote Bag in exchange for an honest and thoughtful review. And because, CSN is a great company... they have offered to sponsor a very (really!) generous giveaway! Details coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had a whole website to choose from and you shose another bag, LOL :) I don't remember your review of the first one (call it mommy brain) but this one is very cute.