
Belated thanks to Stacy (or is it Graci... lol) at http://anovelsource.blogspot.com for this great award. Honestly, when I started my blog I didn't think I'd ever take it public nor did I think other bloggers would read, let alone enjoy, it. So, thank you for giving me this award and letting me know you enjoy my blog. It means so much to me that bloggers who I love to read feel the same way about me.

If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!
I received this award from Heather at http://bookaddictreviews.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Heather! Not only I love your blog's content, I think the layout is one of the best I've seen.
Here are my last five books...





3 comments:
Congrats on the award Kathy. I always try to catch your blog. You always steer a person to really good books. How was Hester after all? I still haven't looked to see if my library has it yet. Off to check.
I would love to read all five books. Great books. I follow you on Twitter.
Congratulations, Kathy!
Post a Comment