
From Java's blog... "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post four get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!
I have decided to change the meme to four questions each week.
Questions:
1. What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
Right before I started reading Java's blog, I ate a mint. My favorite, too :D
2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!
I have never, ever understood this concept. Really... you cannot find anywhere in your entire home that's more comfortable to read? Besides taking a relaxing bubble bath or shower, the bathroom is a very utilitarian room... do what you need to do, wash your hands and get out.
3. I can't stand when someone _________?
... has not mastered the concept of "common courtesy". Saying "please" and "thank you" is truly not a difficult thing. Thank you :D
4. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
For whatever reasons, my husband has been doing the grocery shopping for about the past year. He goes, generally, about once a week with our daughter. I love not going! Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment so I can check out your answers!

8 comments:
I'm with you on number three. I don't think people use their manners often enough these days.
I laugh when my hubby threatens to do the groceries. He hasn't been in over 15 yrs. Have at 'er bud! He has no clue how much food costs anymore. LOL
I think if Chris were to do the shopping here we'd starve or just have different varieties of cereal to eat. I doubt he could figure out what the basics are on his own. LOL. WTG Kathy on not having to do the grocery shopping. :)
My husband is actually a much better grocery shopper than I am - I get side tracked and end up buying way too much. He makes a list and he sticks to it.
I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. I'm with you on reading in the bathroom-not only does it totally creep me out, but every surface is hard. How are you supposed to get into a book?
Have a great day!
My husband does the shopping also. I'm not well and can't stand very long at a time. I love mints. I think people read in the bathroom to relax so they can go easier. I hope you have a great blogging week. Doylene
You are very lucky you don't have to go shopping anymore...I hate having to go all the time, LOL...I also don't understand where the "please" and "thank you" went to in the world today...I work at a daycare and WE are the ones teaching these kids NOT the parents..Oh well..
If you would like to come visit my blog...http://lilmsmnky.blogspot.com/
Hope you have a wonderful day,
Kimmie
Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.
I also host my own weekend hop!
http://tawnasplan.com blog hop here thurs-sun!
http://btrbb.com
Thanks
Tawna
Post a Comment