Even though I've been slacking on this blog lately, I've written 288 posts, including this one! I think it would be really fun to write my 300th post on New Year's Eve. To accomplish that, I have to really make an effort to blog on a regular basis. I've done it before... I know I can do it... I have no idea why I haven't been blogging lately. I have the best of intentions but we all know about those... :D
My book club met tonight to celebrate Christmas. No book discussion... just a great dinner with good friends! We did decide, though, that our January book will be The Hotel on the Corner or Bitter & Sweetby Jamie Ford.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this novel Have you read it? Does it lend itself to a thoughtful discussion? Has your book club read it?
If you are interested in...
~ an honest and thoughtful review of your novel... mysteries, historical and contemporary fiction and romance are my favorite genres
~ an interview
~ a guest post
~ a sponsored giveaway
... posted on Bags, Books & Bon Jovi, please email MyHandbagHabit@AOL.com
Who Are These Great People & Why Are They Following Me?
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
As my blog title says, three of my very favorite things are Bags, Books and Bon Jovi. Of course, family and friends are high on that list, but, not every entry will include them. This is my place in cyberspace...
No comments:
Post a Comment