Friday, November 12, 2010

Cool New Follow Friday!

Yeah, I've been slacking on my blogging! No excuses, really... just life. I'm sure you know how that goes :D


Anyway, I just found this great new Follow Friday. It's hosted by Java at http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/ It's for bloggers, like me, who are over 40! That's not to say that I don't I don't love and follow bloggers of all ages... I definitely do... but it's kind of fun to read blogs of women who remember when Jon looked like this... and we looked like this...

So, I welcome those of you who found me through Java's Follow Friday 40 & Over! And for those of you who are kind enough to read my blog and have wondered where the heck I've been... I'm back and I'm going to blog on a more regular basis!!

I'll be back later with my favorite meme... First Line Friday!! And, of course, a picture of the purse I'm carrying today! Honestly, I've missed blogging about my bags!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I was just thinking about you this morning. Glad yo are back!

Karen in Texas said...

Welcome back Kathy. :) Missed you so much.