Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


I LOVE Teaser Tuesday.
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

"A moment later, they emerged into a spacious hall lit by candles. The ceiling was in shadow, about forty feet above them."

Sacred Treason
James Forrester
page 248

I am reading this novel in order to review it at a later date. Let me just say now that it is such a good book. I've been reading it with my mystery book club in mind. I'm really thinking that it would make a great selection as there is so much to discuss.

But... more about that later when I post my review.


No comments: