Really... I'm not! I just ADORE leopard print!These are my leopard print bags and accessories. When I wear leopard, I adhere strictly to the "one piece per outfit" rule. In my handbag, however... well, honestly, it's a jungle in there! It makes me very happy to look in my handbag and see all the leopard print. Right now, I have the pink/purple cosmetic bag (it has lip glosses, pocket anti-bacs and my shopping bag) and the silver and black cosmetic bag actually has... you guessed it... cosmetics. The other pink case holds my reading glasses (really cute "nerd" glasses that I bought at the Dollar Store... can't beat that price!) and the wristlet holds my sunglasses. Although, I don't always carry the ereader cover, I am using the leopard wallet.
Yes, you counted correctly... there are seven leopard print handbags! Each goes with a different outfit and I have been known to decide what to wear based on which bag I want to carry. What better way to make a basic outfit "pop" than to carry an awesome leopard purse!
Since I had a stay-at-home day today, I didn't carry a bag but I am, definitely, carrying one of these fun handbags tomorrow. And when I look inside, it'll make me purr with happiness to see all my leopard print accessories!

1 comment:
These are great! I need to buy a sizeable one to use as Gage's 'diaper' bag.
Did you see that I finally posted my pic of me and Jon back in the day?
http://stacybuckeye.wordpress.com/2011/10/06/old-posts-and-bon-jovi-with-giveaway/
Post a Comment